Arguably the largest in the market because of its offline chain of stores in western US.
It boasts a huge selection of wines at cheap prices that can be picked up at the local BevMo. Also note the pick up your order in 1 hour, something in that for local wine retailers for sure.
Note: the blue-grey black bordered boxes are my overlay of the website design structure, almost always Header, Body Column(s), then Footer.
Their home page design is a left column structure
Their product page is a 3 column structure
Other notable design features
- very simple but not busy and draws you to the few deals they’re offering
- navigation is easy, obvious and ‘filterable’
- I’m not sure if they need that third column in the product pages
- the product detail page is very simple with some ratings
- I guess you see the reviews if you’re part of ClubBev? If so then goes against social media principles.
- this could be a top website if they just updated the look and feel a little
Nice work, simplicity rules.
How would you rate this website?