Had another great group of attendees at our Hunter Valley Wine Social Media and Mobile Wine App seminar after doing the same seminar with another equally great group in Blenheim.
Tamara and I have carefully listened and reviewed all attendee feedback and are putting together a new seminar series that we will publish soon. It will cover more topics, with an advanced options, in more towns. We will publish a seminar calendar for November 2012, and February-March 2013 soon.
Like Blenheim, this seminar covered (1) Basic Wine Social Media and (2) Wine Mobile / Tablet Apps.
Wine Social Media
- the principles and practices of Social Media
- Facebook EdgeRank and numerous examples of Winery best practice
- the wine industry internet database Wine Directory
- Specialist wine social media monitoring tool called Social Connect
- Facebook Wine Marketing software Social Candy with the Wine Directory plugin
Wine Mobile (and iPad) Apps
- Why use it?
- What is it: Mobile www vs Apps, Native vs Web Apps
- New Wine App
Thanks to everyone who came, there was some great questions and discussion.
Seminar Presentation Files
To download the files or read it in bigger format click on “View on slideshare” to the bottom left of the SlideShare player, this will take you to the SlideShare website where you click “Save File” to download the presentation (you will need to login to SlideShare in using Facebook or sign up for your own Slideshare account).
It would be great if you shared it as well by clicking on the Twitter and/or Facebook buttons on the left hand side of this post!
Don’t agree, have ideas for including in forthcoming social media and wine app seminars, points of clarification? Please comment below.